View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I finally thought of a funny story though it's not really much of a "what was I thinking" story...still can't think of one of those.

Anyway...let's set the scene shall we? Last summer...we had a lot of bees out front by the bay window in our living room. We called in some bee/wasp removal service to take care of them because we didn't want the bees getting in the house (they were wasps actually...but I call the bees)...especially when we saw one or two get in just through the doors. So the service came out, did their thing, and the next day my boyfriend went out of town for the weekend. My baby girl was about 6 or 7 months old at the time.

The next day...there were HUNDREDS bees in the house. No joke...hundreds. Boyfriend gives me the phone # for the service we used and I'm texting the guy back and forth saying you need to get over here and fix this now...especially after my daughter got stung. He didn't come that weekend.

The boyfriend was out of work at the time...had been laid off from his job in march. I only mention this to say he had a lot of time on his hands to do "research" on the internet. So I come home from work a couple days later to this in my living room.

Dryer sheets sticking out of the molding by the ceiling and ceiling fan. Boyfriend standing in the middle of the living room with a bottle of windex in one hand, hose of the vacuum in the other, and a fly swatter sticking out of his back pocket....CRAZY look in his eyes.

Yeah...I turned around, walked out of the room, laughed my butt off...and then called orkin and got the problem taken care of. 6 months later the dryer sheets were finally taken down...lol. I am so happy this man is in my life but that is the most insane and ridiculous things he has ever done...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (02-27-2016), BioBased (02-28-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-27-2016)