View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 10:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused multiple symptoms, multiple doctors, no answers

My name is Carrie Ann. This is my first post on this support group.
I am going to keep this as brief as possible, please feel free to ask any questions you have.

I have had numerous symptoms over several years. Some have been short term, never to return. Others have been intermittent with some of those increasing in intensitiy. I have seen many doctors, none being able to tell me what is going on. Almost all end up telling me I am either making it up or it is anxiety. (I appologize for the spelling mistakes ahead of time)

Here is a list of my current symptoms...

~a tingling electrical pain on my skin. This pain is very hard to discribe. The closest I have been able to is the nerve pain you get after you hit your "funny bone" but not exactly.

~sensitivity to light touch. This goes with the nerve pain described above. It is consintrated to the place touched 1,000x stronger. examples: loose strains of my hair touching my face, neck,etc., my own fingers touching my skin lightly, my clothing brushing against my skin, a light breeze, etc...

~balance issues, I will walk like I am drunk (when I am not)

~my feet want to point toward themselves when I am walking. Which is very weird as I have always walked "like a duck". I have to actively think to keep my feet pointing outward. At times I even have to stop to turn them outward.

~I have a hard time picking things up. Also I drop things I am holding. My hand just lets go, like it forgets it is holding something

~vision, not exactly double vision more like 1 1/2 (if that makes sense) at the same time I have a hard time "grounding" my vision

~I will overall general feeling of being unbalanced

~my hands will twitch/shake/tremor

~I have had accidents and near accidents with my bowels. It is not a loss of control, more like a loss of "holding it"

~extreme cold spots on the tops of my hands and feet. This is a cold that hurts and feels like it is right down to the bone.

There may be others I am not thinking of at the moment, but this is what I can think of off the top of my head.

Thank you for reading my long post. I look forward to any thoughts, questions, and suggestions you may have.

Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote