View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 10:22 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello All, it seem I am in the same scenario as acydgod, but I haven't stop taking Gaba.

Here is a current update, I am now taking 600mg a day (300mg in am and 300mg at night), the tingling, numbness, and pins/needles in my right index finger still occurs, and I think it has actually increased a bit, initially the Gaba did help. I may go to 3x a day (900mg), and will wait till after my NCV/EMG test tomorrow (Tue 3/1/16) and talk with the Neuro.

Over the past week the sensation feelings increase around 9 PM, and a couple of time I took Tramadol to help me get to sleep. Also, I am now experiencing a tingling sensation around my right wrist (like cold water being poured over wrist), and tingling on the forearm. This doesn't happen all the time, but it does seem to be increasing in frequency.

Summary: I am concerned that the original feelings in my index finger may progress into a more current feeling in wrist/arm, and potentially even more, so my anxiety level is up a little. I may increase to 900mg Gaba, discuss with Neuro, get results of NCV/EMG test being done tomorrow. I see 900 mg of Gaba is not a lot, and before I go higher if the Neuro recommends it, I will stop taking Gaba (gradually) just to see what happens.

Appreciate feedback, and glad that this site is available to vent, do research, and get support.

Best Regards,

Bob
bestbob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote