Thread: Cervical Pain
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:23 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Angry Cervical Pain

I had cervical fusion at c7t1 back in 2012, on the 22nd of February i went to the ER with all the same symptoms that i had back in 2012,they did a ct scan that showed moderate to severe left narrowing at the site of the fusion c7t1, my left arm is numb to the elbow and the back of the forearm, pain in the middle of the back where my incision is from the first surgery that failed then they had to do the fusion from the front. the pain radiates under the arm and to the chest. it also shows varying degrees of central stenosis and foraminal narrowing in c3c4,c4c5,c5c6,c6c7, i have an appointment with the same neuro that did my surgeries back in 2012, my pcp is setting up a second opinion as well because i went to my neuro 2 years ago for the same symptoms in my lumbar reagon and feel like he shut the door on me, i have a lot of pain and have tried to deal with it for years with out dealing with the Dr. but this last time on the 22nd scared me and my wife, i was just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and what they did to help.
Thosack426 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote