Thread: Rough times
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 06:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all. Still bleeding out from gut. They stopped the blood thinners and are trying to see if it will quit on its own before they put me through another procedure to go back in and try to re cauterize the bleeding areas. Potassium up a tiny bit so electrolytes better. They won't even talk about when I can leave. I still can't eat or drink anything.

They don't know how I'm going to get nutrition until they get biopsies back to see if my gut will even absorb food anymore. With the gastroparesis I'm going to need drugs or tubes to bypass the stomach that's not emptying at the very least. So far the drugs aren't working plus the drug I'm currently trying is Reglan which interacts badly with some of my other drugs. So lots to work out still but I'm feeling more positive tonight. Again, I really appreciate your concern. I think I'm going to be ok (well, relatively with these diseases as you all understand). It just may take a while.
cdwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (02-29-2016), Littlepaw (02-29-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-29-2016), visioniosiv (03-01-2016)