View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 10:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk

I can't say for sure if you do or do not have CRPS, TOS, CTS... What I can say, Jo*Mar did give some good information and you may want to check out some of those links and suggestions. A good chiropractor can often do a lot of good whether CRPS or another disorder that can be aggravated by complications in the spine. A lot of CRPS patients are often misdiagnosed at first. It can often take years to get a proper diagnosis. I have never been on Cymbalta, but Neurontin did not make me sleepy. That does not mean that it will not be the same for you, since I have read some of the other members here did get a little sleepy. If you do not feel comfortable with the treatment, bring it up with your doctor. There are other options out there. I will say this though, the more aggressive you are early on in your treatment, the more likely the chance of remission.

Whatever the results, and whatever you decide to do, we are here to support you along the way. We are here to share our experiences and answer any questions you may have.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-01-2016), catra121 (03-01-2016), Littlepaw (02-29-2016), megsmountain (03-01-2016)