View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 10:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Believe View Post
When my son was sick I used PeaPod a LOT. Best thing ever! I wish they had it where I currently live.

With my daughter getting ready to move back to TN, I collected a binder of recipes and my mom, my daughter & I pre-made them and froze them in single servings so I can easily make something on my own. Took almost all day, ~$200 but I have ~40-50 meals all ready to throw in the oven/crock pot/microwave. Of course I haven't actually tried them yet...we don't want to waste them while she's still here and can cook
You know, I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be such a shame *SMIRK* for your mom to have to rush home right away after she left after spending time with you. I mean, think about it. Why not zip on over and see Spike, make him- Oh, let's say- 80 to 100 meals- and then head on home afterwards? Doesn't that sound like a GREAT idea?

GRIN

(Now, on the serious side: Wow, smart move on your part. I bet those are going to taste great. I truly am so very happy for you. I find it very difficult to cook or make something to eat, when I'm hurting. You were so very smart! Way to go!)