View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nyuszisie,

Homeopathy can be taken if you are on antibiotics. Just take it one hour away from the antibiotic. Also, you should not eat or drink for 30 minutes after you take a homeopathic remedy.

Be sure to tell the oral surgeon that you have a sinus problem and need to blow your nose in the AM. He may suggest a saline nasal spray to use. Could the sinus problem be tooth related?? Ask him to let you know if he comes upon a sinus communication when he extracts the tooth. If he says yes, ask him how large is it and what did he do to mend it?

Bryanna

QUOTE=nyuszisue;1201983]It looks like I don't know how to edit my own post so I have to write in a new post.
My other worry is I have to blow my nose several times especially in the morning, and I know that's a big NO-NO, how I'm going to deal with that ?[/QUOTE]

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote