Thread: Coming to terms
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 08:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello everyone, thank you so much for the responses.

At first I saw a PT which gave me a lot of shoulder stretches, that definitely didn't improve me at all. I would end up with a lot of pain. Now I'm seeing a different PT who is doing a lot of manual therapy, muscle release, and gentle stretching. I have seen a chiropractor recently who adjusted me and also went through me like like a locomotive and perhaps this flared me up.

I also saw Steve who used to work with Peter Edgelow, and have been doing pelvic breathing for about a week and a half. Don't see much improvement yet.

However, for the last month and a half or so I have been living with excruciating pain, which tells me the nerve is inflamed perhaps right under my clavicle. Is it possible to inflame a nerve with manual therapy? And of course there is an impingement component. I wonder if I have something called Brachial neuritis. And to be honest don't really know how to get out of this. The only thing that makes me better is lying still on my back. The pain in my clavicle is debilitating and really my only symptom in the right arm... When it gets bad, which is every day towards the evening it shoots all the way into the pinky and the fourth finger.
I can spend about five minutes walking before it gets worse and worse
dacello is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote