Thread: Arachnoid Cyst
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 08:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Pls help

HI,

I was suffering from severe headache so doctor suggested MRI BRAIN...
My report says::

There is a evidence of well defined extra axial csf intensity lesion seen in right temporal region measuring approx 72*49*27 mm.
It is hyperintense on t2w image and hypointense at t1w image and suppressed on flair image. No definite evidence of diffusion restriction seen.it is causing mild mass effect in form of compression of adjacent brain parenchyma.
Mr study reveals arachanoid cyst involving right temporal region.

M suffering from regular headache and drowsiness and weakness... doctor prescribed anti anxiety and sleeping medicines....

It was diagnosed in OCTOBER 2015. Currently my doc is treating me under anti anxiety plls and sleeping pills In short i m under depression medication.

I can feel a wave in side my head which is causing me pain, m suffering from acute numbness of legs, arms and Head, headaches sleeping disorders. SOME DAYS BACK my eyes became red on its own i was not able to open my eyes(As if there is something leaked, it was red and white totally).
Doctor saying ignore cyst. Is IT??

I have a feeling that it is creating a problem but Doctors are not ready to listen to me. Pls help.
shwetamonga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote