View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
some things...but I will defer for peace's sake. Some folks are tending to appear to take advandage of of the issue for other purposes... To me..That appears to be OPPORTUNISTIC albeit in a somewhat obtuse manner...
As a HUMAN being who gets certain appendages completely 'assessed' by medical professionals at least MONTHLY.. I constantly feel like belting out ROUNDS of "Respect! "at each 'visit' to each doc...What bothers me more is that no one doc...who does any 'assessment' is looking at ME as one whole being....That I am one sole 'patient' who has to DIRECT any/all test results and any ramifications/implications to all docs who are responsible for MY oversight and care...I have B C and not anything any doc told me FITS what I am going thru w/that and my other issues...
Well Guys..I gotta ask you..HOWS yer PROSTRATE?...Got a tite fit there? Sorry,. I cannot restrain myself about this somewhat 'obtuse issue' and comparative insult? I am not only talking about certain areas of 'sensitivity' here I guess I am talking about HOW SENSITVE YOU are about 'certain aspects"? So,, I'm thinking that IF YOU GUYS have nothing valuable to contribute...hey..butt OUT? Hell, HOW would you like getting your body INSPEcTED quarterly, by FOUR different docs...each quarter? Think on it!

Hey, I found a wonderful obscene site,, looking under e-bay for antiques...Tables. You want direction to fun and games..I can steer you there...not that I wish those options..
Maybe it's all an issue of your SHORTS dont' fit Well? - j
ya know hon...i have always wondered why men's shorts don't come in sizes like bras.

what has there waist size got to do with the rest of the fit?

come on guys...wouldn't you like better fitting shorts? might take some brain storming to come up with the size charts.

i think i'll ask my hubby what he thinks.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote