Thread: Help with sleep
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It was many years ago that I was told the following while in the hospitably an intern and it works to this day.

If you sleep alone or with another get yourself a small type headphones and cut one end off. After you have found a station that has more talk than music get thee to bed and leave the phone in your ear as you go to sleep,

Try and stay on the same site every night till you get to know the voices and you will find you can ignore them very easily and drift off. If you move your head the earphone most times will fall out of your ear and that is good for after a few days it doesn't seem to matter if it does or not.

The intern told me that listening is a habit and if you are not interested your mind will drift you off. I assume it is the taking off of the pressure of the day and the worry of both the night coming and what the next day holds, Sort of puts you in a trance I guess.

That was so long ago and still works for me. I have Cancer and now Cellulitis in my leg which is really painful so if it works for me then try it. I wish I was a better writer but language other than my own doesn't help me. If you can't understand me then email me and I will try to clarify myself.

Not sleeping can be horrible so the best to you regards Thelma
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (03-02-2016)