View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 02:19 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, I have bodywide OA neck included and I'm 78 this year. I've had 2 MRI's and won't let myself go into the fear mode with MRI's....I stretch, gentle chiro work can help. Many chiros use activator work, ultra sound, laser therapy. I would do everything to do NO surgery...I did a hip replacement in 2010, and left with many complications I deal with now. My back is a mess according to MRI's and I know it is from how I feel...issues started when I was 18, so a long time of wear and tear. I don't know anyone who does not have some amount of arthritis and especially with age.

Good to not carry extra weight. That's a given.

There are workers who do PRP and Stem Cell injections and they are across the U.S. We have many here in So. Calif. Cortisone can help and often it does not..but it also can break down our bones more.

I use glucosamine, omega 3's, niacinimide, UCII which all help with joint health. I don't take the meds. I also take turmeric and many report this herb helps.

Ibuprofen a couple times per day and DGL for stomach protection. Hope this helps some. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote