View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nyuszisue,

I will re post your thread and answer in bold type.

<<What will the saline nasal spray do and can I use that even if there will be a sinus connection ?>>

SALINE NASAL SPRAY HELPS REDUCE INFLAMMATION IN THE SINUSES AND HELPS CLEAR THE PASSAGES. HOWEVER, YOU MUST ASK THE ORAL SURGEON IF YOU SHOULD DO THIS OR NOT.

<<Also, I'm trying to think in which order will I need to take the Arnica, the pain pills ( if I need them ), the probiotic ( I take one a day now ) and the antibiotic (if he gives me that too ). I understand the one hour between homeopathic and the pain pills or antibiotic, but I'll need some kind a schedule.>>

SCHEDULE:
PROBIOTIC ON ONE HOUR PRIOR TO OR TWO HOURS AFTER THE ANTIBIOTIC. IF YOU ARE TAKING IT ONCE A DAY, THEN TAKE IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OR LAST THING AT NIGHT.

ARNICA AND OTHER HOMEOPATHY: USUALLY 4 TIMES A DAY ONE HOUR AWAY FROM THE MEDICATION.

ANTIBIOTIC: AS RECOMMENDED AND USUALLY WITH FOOD.

PAIN MEDS: AS RECOMMENDED OR NEEDED BUT 30-60 MINUTES AWAY FROM ANTIBIOTICS OR HOMEOPATHY AND PREFERABLY WITH FOOD.

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A WRITTEN SCHEDULE BASED ON THE INFORMATION I HAVE GIVEN YOU.

<<The dentist gave me prescription for Norco 5/325 in case I need something stronger. If i don't need that one, what is better to take Advil, Motrin or Tylenol ?>>

I AM NOT A PHARMACIST OR A BIG ADVOCATE OF PAIN MEDS, I USE HOMEOPATHY. FYI.. ADVIL AND MOTRIN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
SOME PEOPLE ALTERNATE THE PAIN MEDS TAKING ADVIL OR MOTRIN AND THEN SEVERAL HOURS LATER TAKE A TYLENOL.

<<Can a dry socket develop even with the stitches ?>>
YES.

<<Thank you Bryanna so much for your time to answer !>>
YOU'RE WELCOME.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote