Thread: Crps?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 11:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Guten Abend ajivlscat! Deine Engish ist sehr gut. Verzeih mir, meine Deutsch ist niecht sehr gut. Zu viel vergessen aber Ich wollte um Ihnen ein warmes Hallo.

In case anyone else is wondering what that says, - Good evening ajivlscat! Your English is very good. Forgive me, my German is not so good. Too much forgotten, but I wanted to give you a warm hello.

No two people are the same. CRPS can present itself differently at different times, as well as differently with different people. It is one of the reasons that make it so difficult to diagnose. As Littlepaw mentioned, you do have access to some great care in Germany. Some of which is either not available, or is not easily accessed here in the States. By treating it early, aggressively, and by keeping things moving, there is a very good chance of sending this into remission. Try to find a pool like BioBase mentioned. It can take the weight off making a little physical therapy easier and keep the swelling to a minimum. She did it along with LDN, but aqua therapy is good even without it.

Don't believe a lot of what you read on the internet. There are a lot of bad stories out there, that are out there because they are a little unusual and not what typically happens. They are out there because they are some of the more extreme cases.

As Catra mentioned. Having a baby with this is very possible. It is all a personal choice of being able to decide if you feel capable of of being able to take on the responsibility of a child. I don't think I could, but Catra feels that she could. It is all up to you if and when you think you are able to have a baby.

Having CRPS does not mean that your life needs to revolve around CRPS. It just means that you need to take a few extra precautions and be careful. There is plenty out there to still enjoy once it is under control.

I hope the rest of your evening goes well. I would recommend reading through some of the sticky threads at the top of the RSD/CRPS forum page if you would like to. I would normally recommend watching the Dr. Chopra video, but I have no idea how well it would translate. I have tried using CC translation on Youtube before and it can be hilarious at times.

We are a very friendly and welcoming group here and are here for you to support you along the way.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-03-2016), birchlake (03-04-2016), Littlepaw (03-03-2016)