View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth Y'all are so sweet

Thank you for the posts....made me smile on a bad pain day and that's saying something

My good days left me for good on Tuesday night. Barely slept because of the pain in my feet. Was in bed all day yesterday until 4 pm when I MADE myself get up and shower because....

Ok...hang with me here. My 2nd ex daughter-in-law, who is now back with my son after his 3rd divorce
Had a birthday dinner last night and I HAD to go. I've cancelled on so many outings with them that I just couldn't do that to them again.

I did ok, not really, and came home and went to bed. Woke up this morning still in pain The oxycodone isn't really helping either.

I guess part of it is the weather. Storms rolling through here and there over the last week.

I HATE not being able to drive....my pain dr's office called around noon saying I could come on in anytime.....my appointment isn't until 4 pm. I called my son who is taking me today and he can't get off until about 3 pm. I would have loved to get in the truck and drive my dang self !

Hoping the pain dr will increase my ER morphine from 15 mg to 30 mg. Thanks for the info on that conversion en bloc.....I never thought to look that up

Guess that needs to be my 4th goal....not that I've met the first 3 yet...lol

I feel so bad I can't believe I've written this much ! WOW you guys sure inspire me

I've got to feel better before Saturday as that is the day that Ed, the deck man, comes to talk about the deck to go around my pool !

If any of you have suggestions about the pool deck please pass them along to me. I know I need a built in bench for all the pool supplies.

When Ed called he said "You wanting a regular pool deck?"...and I said "Heck no ! I want an awesome pool deck!". He's totally on board and why wouldn't he be ? That's money in his pocket.

Thanks my friends......you surely are an awesome group !

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (03-03-2016), en bloc (03-04-2016), ger715 (03-05-2016), Hopeless (03-04-2016), KnowNothingJon (03-03-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-03-2016)