Thread: stationary bike
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

dan,
sorry to hear about your possible progression. you might try taking 200mg regular C/L in the morning and see if that kicks in and you feel better. just guessing here. Did you get a new refill of RYTARY at the same time you started to feel worse, who knows, maybe a bad batch? again,just grasping at straws. not sure about an acidic stomach or fiber inhibiting C/L. i take 100mg B-2 once in awhile as recommended by my neuro for headaches, haven't taken any in at least 30 days but when i did didn't notice any worsening of symptoms.

this isn't going to help you now but can't wait for inhaled L-DOPA to get approved, hopefully in next year., since it bypasses digestive system you can determine if the digestive system is one possible problem. or maybe it's your pills.

ever since i was diagnosed 13 years ago, i usually progress - get worse - in a week period, it's very sudden and makes me think what else might be causing my pd to get "temporarily" worse other than pd and it usually turns out to be pd.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote