Thread: 3 years...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Randomguy,

I see two issues. Meetings and restaurants are full of voices. That is very difficult for a struggling brain to process. It can cause an anxiety attack. That is what your symptoms sound like.

Second issue. If you neck is giving your trouble, that needs to be resolved. Neck injuries are often very subtle and only respond to gentle treatment and more importantly, discipline at home during rest and sleep.

I have to sleep on my back to get good sleep. If I roll onto my side, my neck gets inflamed and I have stressful dreams and a lousy day. So, I have learned to sleep on my back. I can wake up in the same position I was in when I went to sleep.

It helps to not go to bed until you are ready to fall asleep. I'm asleep within a minute or two. If you lay in bed longer, chances are you will change positions.

Stress and worry can cause too much thinking when you need to let your mind fall asleep. It would help to find a way to get your mind distracted into benign thoughts before you start your process of preparing to sleep. I have a few videos and CDs I'd listen to than did not cause stimulation and took my mind away from active thoughts.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote