View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart I'll be glad to inform you~

Shelly, I am going to do Hospice volunteer work. There is a lot to it. I had to watch several CD's and get one shot yesterday. Now I am in the process of taking written test to show I have read the written matieral they have gave me. This is all for terminal patients and their families. I think I'll like it, but until I start, well it's hard to tell. I have had to learn the 5 stagest of death, know when & who to report to, what to say to the family, things like that. The only reason I would ever help with this, is because when my husband went thru these things, I know how important it is to have Hospice around. I can't say enough good things they will do to help out. I needed their help and I got it & I would like to think I could help someone else in the same situation.

I always wanted to be a nurse and I didn't do it. I did go therw nurse aide training, but never used it either. Now I was ask if I would like to be a small part of their team & yes, I would like the opportunity. I believe this is part of my heart that I want to share with others.
_______
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote