Thread: Any Advice
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 12:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

The statement that was given to me does not look like one that was created by my attorney. Looking at it, it has a copyright on the bottom from someone outside of my lawyers office for patients going for SSDI. It is intended for patients with CRPS/RSD so it is based on my limitations.

The reason I figured my orthopedic surgeon would be the best doctor to fill it out is... He is the one who originally thought it might be CRPS and recommended I see a PM. The pain management doctor that I first saw, and treated me for the first few months and who gave the original CRPS diagnosis is a colleague of his that works in his office, so he has records of the diagnostic criteria that I met and still meet. He has full records of my progress and continuing treatment even those away from his office. He is the only one that has stayed with me from day one. He is trying to help me as much as he medically can so he is keeping a close eye on how I am progressing or I should say, not progressing.

If it was not for everything listed above, I would have made an appointment with my previous pain management doctor to have him fill out the form. I just felt my orthopedic surgeon was a better choice.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (03-04-2016)