View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 12:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Kiwi,

Thank you. I hope so too. Yes, it's quite extensive, which is why I thought I'd wait before making an decisions regarding how to proceed. The impression I got is that he will likely not do much else, if nothing emerges from these tests, but I appreciate that he ran them, and there are physicians who wouldn't even do these. So let's see what happens.

I wanted to add something: My only question now is whether his explanation for the origin, so etiology, of my almost perfect match of Sjogren's symptoms is medically accurate/plausible, or was he just bullshitting me, which physicians often do when they come up against a wall and aren't modest enough to admit it. That is, can autonomic dysfunction cause all the dryness to the mucous membranes and other Sjogren's issues? Perhaps I'll write a separate post about that when I get a chance. Trying to get out two papers to journals by Monday, which is why I also haven't had a chance to continue our conversation about vitamin D. Very soon and thank you for your posts on there, Kiwi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
DavidHC, that sounds like a very comprehensive set of tests to me and I hope that something helpful emerges from the results.

Last edited by DavidHC; 03-04-2016 at 04:11 PM.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (03-04-2016)