View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 07:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Gone But Not Forgotten

Tamara made such a fine contribution to this board, even though she may not have been able to keep active in her later years she deserves to be recognized for this. She posted a detailed thread about testing for TOS that I know was a great help for many of us. As a former defense attorney for insurance companies fighting against WC claims, Tam was a source of some amazing insight and instruction into just how the WC system works in the state of California - what the pitfalls are, the games played and the tricks pulled to keep injured workers from succeeding in their claims. She was a very bright, intelligent, funny and compassionate person. While still living in Orange County, Tamara went far beyond the call to host face-to-face gatherings for other Southern Californian TOSers in her lovely home... enabling us to forge lasting friendships. I know Tamara was deeply spiritual, was always trying to help others even when her own pain levels were soaring sky high and was grateful to be of service, to anyone at any time of day or night. My feeling is that this is, in part, what helped her to get through. I know I am not alone in saying that I will miss Tam fondly and remember her well.
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote