View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Sam,

I am glad you enjoyed the Tedtalk. Do try the poses. I am going to try some myself because feeling more confident and powerful sounds like a win to me. I will get in my "tiny but mighty" stance.

Thanks for the update. It's good you are remaining patient. It took a while to get where you are and it may take a while to get out. Progress is often gradual and difficult to notice until one day you realize that you feel different.

Many things can address your brain chemistry in addition to supplements or meds and I would add on those little things where you can. The Power Poses, getting outside, spending time in the sun, watching sunsets, laying on the ground looking at the sky, deep breathing, drawing or doodling. They all sound simple but we are human animals and our bodies do respond to these changes in focus. Little things can add up to bigger change and help you feel you are being proactive about your recovery on a daily basis.

Keep up the good work Sam, Spring is coming.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-05-2016), eva5667faliure (03-20-2016), ger715 (03-09-2016), OhKay (03-06-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-05-2016), SamG11 (03-05-2016)