View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 03:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Just an update for people that have been feeling like my symptoms. Been getting some private message so I'll just update here.

Day 18 or so.
Today I'm feeling the following:
Lightheaded or dizzy. Hard to describe, nothing is spinning and I'm not necessarily off balance.
Fatigued not tired. Muscles seem fairly weak in arms and a bit in legs
Headaches the feel like pressure( sometimes behind eyes) but never painful really.
I've noticed a few times that it feels like my sinuses feel inflammed possibly? On each side of the top of my nose
Havent really noticed any other symptoms or changes. Did have some tingling scattered but nothing stayed or lasted and that's happened to me for as long as I can remember, very infrequently.
Mood has been kinda blah, it's bugging me feeling like this and I think is been bringing me down a bit.

These symptoms seem to get better or worse at no specific times of the day really.

Will restate that the doctor took blood and urine tests that all showed up clean and good with no concerns. No family history of nerve disorders or anything of the such.

Told me to start taking a multivitamin and Vitamin D which I'm on day 2 of. ( can take a few months to work)

Thanks everyone any questions feel free to keep PMing me.
Leafsfan1987 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote