View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 01:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The good thing about the NT forum is so many of us can relate to each other's stories. We can empathise and we can learn from each other. It sounds like you have offered lots of help to others in the past and I hope many of us can drop by this thread now and offer you some support.

Our loved ones do reach saturation point, they don't realise it but they do. They have as many ups and downs as we do, sometimes more, they live in hope the next procedure will work and the person they once knew will be miraculously restored, when it doesn't work like that, they hit a hard place. For us, we don't hit that hard place because we are just too damn busy trying to cope with all the changes coming our way.

We didn't choose this life, it chose us. Ask your DB to put a small pebble in the heel of his shoe, tell him to walk around with it all day long for a week or more, when he goes out and when he is at home. When he asks you why; tell him it is a personal choice he can make, he can choose to experience the suffering you go through or he can choose to see how silly his accusation is. As if we would choose this life!

Do you have an IPad or laptop? I found on YouTube a fabulous relaxation resource in the name of David Fairweather. Type his name in and try listening to one of his sessions. When I was really bad in early December I went to sleep to his voice every night and on a few occasions used his short 15 minute relaxation as well. You have nothing to lose, give it a go if you can

Last edited by PamelaJune; 03-06-2016 at 01:42 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), eva5667faliure (03-06-2016), ger715 (03-06-2016), Lara (03-13-2016), Littlepaw (03-24-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-06-2016), RSD ME (03-14-2016), St George 2013 (03-07-2016)