View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 10:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerngal View Post
Maybe you have already written this somewhere and I missed it.....do the symptoms you are all experiencing get better in a different environment ? Might be interesting to see what happens if you are away from the place where everything started. Do you have pets, and are they healthy?
Are you in a position where you could be someplace different, even if it was a camper in the summer months, just to see if any of you begin to feel better once away from your current environment.
I began having clearly abnormal autonomic symptoms in Sept-Oct 2013, however they were not causing my life too much difficulty and were easy enough to deal with. My blood work was good so I didn't worry too much. Then over the summer of 2014 and into the fall, I became debilitated with severe neck, trap, and shoulder spasms and full body polyneuropathy with extreme worsening of autonomic problems. This lasted for about 6 months and then I began to have small improvements. This was all in the same house. We moved 4 months ago and I am not better, so now I am not sure it was the house. Although I don't know how long it would take to recover if there did happen to be mycotoxin exposure.
We do have a cat who is healthy, but I wondered about the possibility of catching something from her or one of the dead rodents she brought in.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote