View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I began having clearly abnormal autonomic symptoms in Sept-Oct 2013, however they were not causing my life too much difficulty and were easy enough to deal with. My blood work was good so I didn't worry too much. Then over the summer of 2014 and into the fall, I became debilitated with severe neck, trap, and shoulder spasms and full body polyneuropathy with extreme worsening of autonomic problems. This lasted for about 6 months and then I began to have small improvements. This was all in the same house. We moved 4 months ago and I am not better, so now I am not sure it was the house. Although I don't know how long it would take to recover if there did happen to be mycotoxin exposure.
We do have a cat who is healthy, but I wondered about the possibility of catching something from her or one of the dead rodents she brought in.

It certainly is a strange case, hopefully you get some answers soon. I was asking about pets being healthy, just because I thought if it was environmental they might show some symptoms too.
So this happened in 2013/2014? no symptoms increased in anybody for 12 months in 2015? But, still no improvement...right? then a move 4 months ago, again no improvement? Just making sure I had it right.
So was there anything at all you can think of that changed in 2014? So hard when you have no idea what it could possibly be.
northerngal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote