View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 11:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

So many times we are pulled down by something we have no control over. For me, control is a big thing. Letting go of any minor control of anything is huge for me. You have been faced with so much that is hindering your ability to control many aspects of your life. I would expect there to be some rather down moments. Heck, I'm not going through all that you are and I haven't handled my down moments with the strength that you are displaying right now.

Everything begins with baby steps. Getting in with a therapist allows for impartial, educated assistance with those steps. Bringing your family into the fold allows for some reality and tenderness (often sometimes our families impart too much reality, but everything has it's balances somewhere). And, you have us when you need a "I know exactly what you're going through" hand.

If you hold on to anything as if it were everything, something will end up being nothing. Find your 'nothing' and use it as a safe place for your heart to sit a minute.

-Spike- (03-07-2016), BioBased (03-07-2016), birchlake (03-08-2016), Blazed-kitty (03-07-2016), Littlepaw (03-07-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-07-2016)