View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Blazed Kitty,

Your post was NOT a self pity post at all. It was a statement of the facts that you have experienced.

You ARE very amazing. You should take credit for your extreme perseverance and courage.

I can only hope that your prognosis will improve and you can get access to the help you need and deserve. Your life turned around once before so there is hope that you will be able to have the same happen again.

I can tell you one thing for sure. This old lady would never have been able to cope with what you have been through. I am not sure I have ever encountered someone with such strength and courage at your age.

We are here to listen and be of any help and support we can be to you. Wishing you the very best and an end to this flare.

Your story just breaks my heart. I will be looking forward to future posts and ones when you come back and tell us of your improvement and resumption of your independent life that has been taken away by this illness. I sure hope that is your future and soon.

In the meantime, while you fight to regain that life, please keep in touch with us.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-07-2016), birchlake (03-08-2016), Blazed-kitty (03-07-2016), Littlepaw (03-07-2016), PamelaJune (03-07-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-07-2016)