View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update

Just wanted to update my condition. I had a Thorasic spine MRI which was normal. I just had my B6 level re-checked and it came back at 9.2 ng/mL which is in the normal range. It was at 127.

Went to the podiatrist and he gave me Methylprednisolone to take for 6 days and it didn't really do anything. I also had a Doppler test on my legs to test the blood flow to my feet which came back normal.

Last weekend my symptoms seemed to lighten to the point where I finally thought I was getting better. I actually felt almost normal again for 4 days. Then by Wednesday the symptoms came back seemingly worse than before.

And now today after all of the tests and medicine and vitamins, it has now been 6 months and I feel the same as when it started. My Neurologist said we could do a lumber puncture to test spinal fluid but I am reluctant to do that yet. I kind of feel like I'm at a dead end now with my only hope is that the vitamins will slowly start to heal the nerves. But its hard to think that they are healing if I can't find what is causing it in the first place.
JimD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote