Thread: Success Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 03:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default music makes my spirit sing

Spring is inching its way closer every day. Today we have the whole house open, letting in that fresh air. When I was opening the back door to a room we do not use in the winter my keyboard spoke to my heart and I sat down WITH my foot ON the floor and played a few songs, some a little rusty and some of the ones that I know by heart just flowed and made me smile inside and out.
It is really good for my brain to have something positive to focus on and good for that whole left hand right hand thing too, yup sometimes I pause and think which hand is that? Hey maybe that is a positive thing that my mind is working it out? It does make me happy music of any kind, I was folding the laundry and spotted my harmonica and music in a folder on the dryer. Why not? lol had not played it in a long time, made a joyful noise. The new cat had never heard such a noise, she thought I had a cat howling in my mouth. It was hilarious, I laughed and laughed at her. She was climbing all over me. May we all find some joy in our day.

zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-08-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-21-2016), visioniosiv (03-09-2016)