View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 04:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you all so much for being so supportive (and dealing with me complaining) I have been reading your comments as you posted them, I have just been having trouble posting a reply. It seems like any time I go to reply my brain just stops working. It's honestly pretty difficult to think to reply now I just don't know why. I feel like im.. Emotionless(?) Like I'm dissociating again. Which I have a problem with. I know I need to get a therapist or something like that it's just that only therapist that I trusted doesn't take my insurance Any more. And I don't think I'm am to go through the whole explaining my entire life to some one again, especially since they usually dismiss alot of things that happened in my life. It's like they don't want me to trust them. I know there was something I wanted to say, but I can't remember. Hopefully I remember soon so I can add to this.

Once again. Thank you so much all of you, I'm finding a way to tell my mom about it, I just have to find how to explain it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Blazed-kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-09-2016), Littlepaw (03-08-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-08-2016)