View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Robert,

I answered your inquiry on the other thread where you also posted it.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert s View Post
Bryanna
I just had 2 upper molars pulled opposite sides on Friday 3/4/16 and on Sat i noticed air and fluid coming out of my nose went to the periodontist first thing Monday 4/7/16 that put me under and took them out i have a perforated sinus he said he can't repair it till 3/24/16. 2.5 weeks away the pain is bad is this common to wait that long I thought it would be done right away he did put me on Amoxicillin for 7 days i've seen you answer questions on here I have no insurance and little money to just pay to be told the same same thing from another doctor i was hoping i could get a verified time frame to get it fixed (surgery) is a periodontist qualified for this type of thing he made it sound like no big deal thank you Robert s

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote