View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:04 AM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by engsec View Post
Just some updates about my father PD:
I continue to Amino acids therapy on my father and adjusting the doses and suddenly at the below dosages many of symptoms disappeared or changed from sever to mild :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L-dopa (Mucuna 98-99 %) = 20.7 grams/Day (6x3.45 grams)
5-HTP= 150 mg /day (3x50 mg)
L-tyrosine = 21.3 grams/Day (6x3.55 grams)
L-Cysteine = 4.5 grams/Day (3x1.5 grams , first dose at noon)
B-6 = 300 mg/day (150mg PLP + 150 mg time released)

others/cofactors :
Vitamin C (1000 mg) , Selenium (400 mcg) , Folate (400 mcg) ,Active B-Complex srt (2 tablets), L-Lysine (500 mg) , B12 (1000 mcg) , Calcium Carbonate (240 mg), NADH (10 mg) , Probiotic Complex (1 capsule)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symptoms improved are :
- His night sleep problem solved , he sleeps about 8 hours last two nights.
- His mental status is very better.
- He watched TV some hours , (Before He did not)
- He eat a few more foods by mouth , (He is using NG tube about two years)
- Almost No delusions (just about 10 min / day) . Before he have delusions about 3-4 hours per day and all of night time.

Symptoms not changed:
- His physical activity . (its about 2 years that he cant get out from his bed)

I am deciding to increase L-tyrosine dosage in next weeks , and try some minor changes to 5-HTP , But wont touch L-dopa . coz at this point I think L-tyrosine could manage minor L-dopa deficiency.

Any users here who are on this protocol could advices me : After reach to balanced doses , how much time needed to see full benefits of this therapy ?

thx a lot for reading ....
Babak
I thought you got into contact with Dr. Stein? As I stated before, it will be near impossible to do this without doing lab tests as well as having the guidance of a trained physician.

Did he say that he is not able to work with you because of where you live or what?

If you are able to work with him on this issue, then do it. Self treating when you do not have the expertise to do so is not wise and will likely not work.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote