View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbobby21 View Post
I thought you got into contact with Dr. Stein? As I stated before, it will be near impossible to do this without doing lab tests as well as having the guidance of a trained physician.

Did he say that he is not able to work with you because of where you live or what?

If you are able to work with him on this issue, then do it. Self treating when you do not have the expertise to do so is not wise and will likely not work.
I see , But I have no other option , Dr. Stein write to me that he could accept my father as his patient and asked me to contact to his office for signing contract.
And he wrote to me , that the lab may don't accept to do test , and my father should to start taking the tested/verified supplements (CHK) otherwise , the results of test may be invalid.
As I paid many money for mucuna/tyrosine/5-HTP and .... , so I cant to discard them . I bought for one year of my father consummation . and I paid too many for postage + customs fee , etc ....
Anyway I am so thankful to Dr. Stein and I am thinking to his offer as latest option .
------------------
About the condition of my father , today is 3th day without symptoms , But he is very sleepy today !!! I don't know is it natural ? I will wait ,,,,
I checked his blood pressure and its OK , heart rate is as usual . his breathing is natural , maybe he is in full rest today , please pray .
------------------
engsec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote