View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:58 AM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by engsec View Post
I see , But I have no other option , Dr. Stein write to me that he could accept my father as his patient and asked me to contact to his office for signing contract.
And he wrote to me , that the lab may don't accept to do test , and my father should to start taking the tested/verified supplements (CHK) otherwise , the results of test may be invalid.
As I paid many money for mucuna/tyrosine/5-HTP and .... , so I cant to discard them . I bought for one year of my father consummation . and I paid too many for postage + customs fee , etc ....
Anyway I am so thankful to Dr. Stein and I am thinking to his offer as latest option .
------------------
About the condition of my father , today is 3th day without symptoms , But he is very sleepy today !!! I don't know is it natural ? I will wait ,,,,
I checked his blood pressure and its OK , heart rate is as usual . his breathing is natural , maybe he is in full rest today , please pray .
------------------
What you could do is work with Dr. Stein right now to find the correct dosage of the differing substances, then once you find the correct dosage you can use the supplements that you already bought so they dont go to waste.

I really dont think you will be successful without working with a Dr trained in doing this, as well as it potentially going badly if it is done incorrectly.

If you are simply not able to work with Dr. Stein, then I guess you dont really have a choice but to do it on your own. I wish you the best of luck.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
engsec (03-09-2016)