Thread: Coming to terms
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacello View Post
Thank you Littlepaw for the encouragement and the advice.

I know this is really a question for the doctors, and I am currently scheduling appointments as recommended by all of you, here and there, but I wonder if in my severe case I am definitely looking at a surgery? What I mean is, if I have arterial and venous involvement (my hands are red and spotty when down, and I have no pulse in arms when elevated, or extended, or behind my back), plus he severe nerve involvement... if I ever want to play my instrument again... Seems pretty inevitable?

I have been playing since a little kid, for many hours a day, and of course this has been adding up. Now, I feel very lost because it is my living.

I guess I am asking about how successful are people in working out say with Edgelow protocol or other modalities (Feldenkrais, ART, massage, etc.) to regain complete "normalcy" or at least functionality. Or do they always go through the knife. In our music world the concept of surgery is a big no-no, but at the same time, one doesn't want to delay if the injury is fresh... (Or kind of)...
Try Edgelow protocol, many hours a day, it can work miracles, and since you have not had trauma, there is a very very good chance you will recover fast.
Akash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-18-2016)