View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 12:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default new to this board

Hi David,
I briefly read thru some of your posts about your inability to get a diagnosis. I have autoimmune autonomic neuropathy, and it took me several years of seeing doctors until I found someone who knew what tests to run. I also take supplements to help my nerves heal. I am happy to share some of my experiences with you. As you probably know by now, there are very few doctors that know about or are interested in autoimmune autonomic neuropathy. Have you looked at the list of doctors on *edit* Look under "connect" to find a doctor, it might give you a place to start. I don't know what part of the world you are in, but this website lists doctors from all around the world. For example, my doctor ran a dysautonomia panel by sending my serum to Mayo: look up "Mayo dysautonomia panel" to see the long list of antibodies that can cause this. I tested positive for GAD65 antibodies. Suddenly my other doctors realized I didn't have "anxiety" causing my symptoms. I started treatment and I have been improving. But it is still a long haul. It is very important to be diagnosed because things worsen and spread. I wish you luck, please lmk if I can help, since it sounds like you may be on the same path as I am.
JJ

Last edited by Jomar; 03-10-2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: per guidelines - no link /attempts by new members
JJ33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote