View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:01 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I find the Lectin issue worth thinking about more. Way back about 20 yrs ago I purchased the blood type book by Dr. Peter D'Adamo...I'm a Type B and my type per D'Adamo's work says I should NOT eat chicken as chicken contains a blood Type B agglutinating lectin in its muscle tissue. For a good while after reading this I was staying away from chicken and eating more turkey, beef and lamb which are more beneficial for type B's. But I've fallen off this practice and have been eating more chicken in the last couple yrs. Now, I'm looking at this again, as my joints have been aching so much more in recent years. Could it be the chicken and the lectin?????

Here is more info on Lectin and a lot of comments from readers at the end.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/lectins/#axzz42TlQSH8Q

Now my friend who is now challenged with RA has been and still is a big bread eater...she says she LOVES breads and won't give them up. I've brought this to her attention of the carb RA connection but she does not want to hear it. I've stopped
bringing breads into my house about 7 yrs ago. Now for me I guess I better stop bringing chicken into my house. Gotta read more of the book tomorrow. Thanks.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote