Thread: 3 years...
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcslife View Post
RidingRollerCoaster : I tried amitriptyline for a year and did nothing for me. But some had good success I heard. It makes you sleepy at first and when you get up you feel very dizzy. Then it subsided.

You can start with minimum dosage (10 mg) and see how you feel. I tried few other SSRIs too. SNRIs made my condition worse. I stay away from Narcotics and I doubt any doctor will prescribe that for you. No doctor ever mentioned Narcotics to me. Only once I got Dialudid in ER and ofcourse my headache and all other symptoms gone for a day and then it came back with full force. It was scary.

randomguy : I feel you. Think I get better to some extent I move on to next step when it comes to life but this new normal doesn't help to move forward. I am also lost at this point.
That's just it. I try so hard to be normal and to work and make a living, but it's almost impossible. I am effective maybe 2 hours a day at my job and the rest of it I am out of touch with reality and just sick...Really starting to question what to do. I will give vestibular rehabilitation another go for long term and see how I respond. Something has to give...as mentioned in another post I always feel a bit better in the summer due to warm weather and better circulation. Nice that's just around the corner for some temporary relief.
randomguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote