View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 07:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Listen to these guys. I was EXACTLY where you are only a few months ago. This site, and the amazing people in it helped a GREAT DEAL! My only advice is have patience and be your own advocate. Find the RIGHT help and don't worry about how your injuries are affecting other people for the time being. You have to focus on you right now. Your loved ones will support you. Worrying just makes it even more difficult. In my case, I found an amazing Chiropractor that was properly trained in sports concussion therapy. It was a gradual process, but I am now on my way to healing. Laying around, resting, shutting myself off from everything like a hermit only made the process longer, I feel. Honestly, keep insisting on finding the RIGHT person who will know how to help you retrain your brain. Don't just keep listening to the same person who is not making you feel helped. And try to find some positives to keep you going. I wish you a full and speedy recovery. And I look forward to an update.
ps- if you can find it, read the article written by Adam Escolet in the Sports Tribune. It is a good read and you will know you aren't alone in this battle and things can get better even if they feel permanent right now.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
missmarch1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote