View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 11:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Moving my PM appointment -- again

Hey y'all....hope everyone is having a good day

My pain ranges from 6 to 8 resting and goes past 10 if I try to do anything. I was off my feet all day yesterday, picked up my grandson from school (2 blocks away) and drove him by his house (1 mile away) before going home. Not much driving. Came home and got off my feet again. I then helped Christina cook dinner.....on my feet about 30 minutes and that's all it took. I was up and down all night long with my feet, hands and arms and legs doing that deep aching thing.

Enough is enough. Going to write down what we need to discuss and my daughter is going with me. She has seen me everyday since my last visit to my PM dr and she's worried about me. Was so thankful when she told me that and I'm sure you can all understand needing/wanting that verification from someone/anyone !

If he still refuses to raise my 15 mg ER morphine I will agree to go on the methadone (that he suggested last visit) but only if he will raise the dosage if the minimum doesn't work.

That's all I know to do at this point without changing PM dr's. I still am upset that I won't be able to see if an increase to 30 mg ER morphine might help.

He also offered to put me back on the BuTrans and don't get me wrong....I was a heck of a lot better on that than what I'm dealing with now BUT....he knows I'm looking for something that MIGHT work better, be cheaper and not be a patch.

I just think there might be something out there that will get me to the point I was with the BuTrans and possibly better.

As we all know.....we don't know until we try !

Thanks all for your support....very much appreciated

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-10-2016), Hopeless (03-10-2016), KnowNothingJon (03-10-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-10-2016)