View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi Angels,

My apologies as I do remember communicating with you many times. But since I don't keep any records on anyone and the fact that I have communicated with so many people here as well as other places about their dental health, I only have my memory to rely on and I cannot remember your specific case off hand. So rather than me look back through the archives, could you please refresh my memory of your dental history? I'm sure with just a BRIEF synopsis outline I will recount your case.

1) Which teeth were removed?
2) Were they root canaled?
3) If upper teeth were the sinuses involved?
4) Are the adjacent teeth to the extracted ones root canaled?
5) What post op problems occurred?

Thanks!
Bryanna
Hi Bryanna,

The teeth that were removed were 14 and 15. Yes they were both root canaled and the roots were infected and in my sinuses. Now I have no more root canal led teeth in my mouth. I am still having sinus issues, I have a lot of slimy clear mucus, especially when I cry, which is every day. It has been 4 months now and I still feel like there is infection left. I have been back at least 4 times to the oral surgeon and he says everything has healed nicely. However, I still have redness and I feel bone in the site of 15, which I had removed November 12. It still feels like there is infection. My nose is still really messed up and my ears are ringing like crazy. I was just wondering if it should take this long to heal? The oral surgeon said that the infection had been there for a while and it was from a bad root canal. Also, how long can I wait to have the implant? I really don't want to do it until it is all healed.
Thank you so much for your help!
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote