View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 07:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Sam,

I'm glad you have come where people really care about you and your ongoing struggle.

The fact that you have reached out shows how much you want to get better.

You may have answered this in the past;... have you seen a neurologist since these symptoms of depersonalization began??

Gerry

Yes I have, back when I was first diagnosed with post concussion syndrome. He thought (and still probably does) think its all concussion symptoms. I saw him continuously for the first year or so, but then I stopped because he really didint have any other ideas for treatment. He tried medications, sending me to other docs, nutrition, exercise, etc. Nothing worked. I remember he wanted to do a vigorous exercise program to help increase the blood flow to my brain and make my brain heal. But I knew that exercise no matter how much I do of it just makes it worse or does nothing.

So here I am now, fast forward to 2016 STILL not better. This whole copper thing is giving me SOME bit a hope but not much. Been taking the supplements to flush out the high copper levels, It's been 2 weeks and no improvement yet.

If the supplements don't work, I honestly would consider suicide at that point. I've tried everything, and all I get is a big fat nothing as a result. I cannot live my life with this extremely uncomfortable feeling in the future. I couldn't even imagine having a job, a family, paying bills, living through my WHOLE life with this feeling? No way.

What's the point of living if it feels like your not?
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-10-2016), eva5667faliure (03-20-2016), ger715 (03-11-2016), Lara (03-11-2016), Littlepaw (03-11-2016), OhKay (03-11-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-10-2016)