View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyny View Post
first of all i am new to this site. let me tell you a little bit about my story. in 2004 i started having twitching in my leg muscles, then it got worse and worse. i ended up in a wheel chair, untill i was diagnosed in 2006 with sps. a baclofen pump was in stalled in front side of my stomach with a cather around my side that hooked up to my spine. my daily dose was 658 per day. i could now walk again and do as i want.it saved my life. before with out this my body would go into spasity. my leggs would lock up to a point where the bones would almost break inside. so i know about pain. any little noise car horn anything would trigger the spasity. every two months id have to have the pump refilled. on top of the sps i got diebetes 1 from this. 1-28-13 ill be 44 years old. i live on long island, my nero is in brooklyn. in 2010 i started seeing another nero. here on the island that was supose to know about sps and baclofen pumps. boy did i find out how bad i was wrong. the reason i started seeing him was because the trip to brooklyn was too long, and all he had to do was moniter the pump. the problem started in 2-2012. im sorry anything other than that will have to be pm's. but i will ad this beware of the doc's here on long island about sps. thanks.
Patty I'm interested in chatting with you about sps. If you are willing please message me thank you
mommystime2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (03-16-2016)