View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 07:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Firstly thank God you're back to you! Congratulations.

I doubt that you'll suddenly lose the progress you've made. However many of us have learned to avoid certain things that bring back unwanted symptoms.

I'm not sure why the doctors don't understand, unless it's perhaps different and unknown to them.

I'm very sorry that you've gone through what you have. It sounds terrible, but I'm so glad you are coming out of it. It must feel wonderful in some ways.

mark will be able to give you much more insight because he knows a lot about brain injury...certainly more than I do.

I also had something similar with the time lapsing, only on a much smaller scale. I couldn't manage a calendar of any kind after my concussion for quite a while, time in the future seemed to have things overlapping and unmanageable. Time behind would just suddenly seemed to have disappeared. At first I wouldn't know if it was the beginning of summer or the end, and as it got toward the end, I would think it w as still May. It is not as bad now. I still have some trouble, but once I figure out what the date is, I can somewhat organize the events in my head so that they make sense and have some order.

Again...really happy for you. Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joannetb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote