View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 02:04 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I just read the site for Cleveland and they offer everything from conventional to integrative. As far as the neuropathy you talk about there are members here who seem to be doing good with their protocols.

If it were me I'd try to find a clinic similar to this one. They work with Many conditions.

I dealt with 10 yrs of depression and believed it was thyroid all that time. MD's I saw didn't help me at all...my D.O. called in for theraputic dose of desiccated thyroid support and all those of years of depression lifted...then found years later Vit D deficiency as I was in a low mood. SO MANY conventional MD's. don't get our thyroids supported. They go by their numbers and we are not numbers.

Working with one or two issues at a time seems to be the way I'd go.

One of our members is doing great since she found she has the MTHFR mutation gene. She was challenged with depression for so many years and now since she's addressing this mutation with what her body needs, she is doing so good.

Hope you can find your way.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-14-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: ** 404 error link removed
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote