Old 03-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Thanks for the update.

Have they ever treated Alan with hyperbaric oxygen for his foot?

Wishing you and Alan the best and a quick improvement with his non-healing wound.

I will be looking forward to your next update.

Hi all.

I want to run this by you. At his most recent urologist visit the doctor said "you know they have something new and instead of a prostate biopsy we can do an mri" I said 'oh, so it's not invasive" He said 'Exactly"

Well, they sent him for the mri. He came out in 30 seconds. Because of his neuropathy and twitching they could not do the test.

So tomorrow we keep our urology appointment and we will find out if the doctor thinks he should go for a prostate biopsy. I ran this by his primary care physician who said "He does not need a prostate biopsy, his PSA went down from 2.41 to 2.18 so he does not need one'. I'm glad I ran this by Alan's doctor.

Alan doesn't want a prostate biopsy, his doctor doesn't think he needs one, but this urologist is very thorough and I know we have the right to refuse this but what can I say, how do we word it if indeed, this urologist says: "Well, there were those pre-cancerous cells and while I do think it's age related, I feel........"

Please, people, tell me how to word this. Thanks

Melody
And if you want to hear what we've been doing regarding his psoriasis, I just posted on the auto immune forums. I've got him on Flax seeds and other Omega 3 foods.

Thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 03-15-2016 at 11:05 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (03-17-2016), Lara (03-17-2016)