View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

First of all, thank you Mrs D and others who are there to support and help people seeking answers to their sickness. I started following this thread last week, while searching for diagnosis of my symtoms. I hope someone esp Mrs D would be able to help me here.
I am 38 years old female and have most of the symptoms related to Vit B12, but problem is before my blood test, I already started taking 5000 mcg, methylcobalamine and my test showed higher number ( B 12 - 1142), MMA came back normal. Is it possible with 3 days of supplementation, MMA levels come down? or should I rule out it B 12 deficiency at all?
My major symptoms- numbness and tingling (face, arm, hand, legs), fatigue, lightheadedness, heart palpitations with heavy pulse everywhere else, flu like symptoms, sensitivity to cold, feel feverish, headache, my feet are always cold, chronic constipation (thats a life time problem).
My blood test showed - I am pre diabetic, slight low MCH, MCV AND slight high- RDW, ESR- 31MM/HG.
I have always been prone to getting sick all my life, but these symptoms for last 2 months has made me almost disabled. I don't get all the symptoms everyday, some remain for couple of days, and then others take turn, keeping me sick constantly. plz help and suggest. Thanks in advance.
nashmax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote