View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default My kids may be moving to Canada.

What a shocker!!!

I knew a year ago that this might be happening but no one had talked about it since. IF they go they will leave in 4 months. That's when the refineries will be ready for them.

Travis is the boss so he has been offered such a good amount that he can't say no. It can be from 4 years to 10 years. He wants to stay 4 years and save enough money to retire on at 45.

I won't go for sure. I know they have free medical care there but I won't go over and start over due to so many medical problems and the implant. My Dr. has been one of my best friends and has helped me through the worst of times and continues to do it without any praise.

They haven't asked me to go and I know they will leave that up to me I believe. I know the boys are going to give me the hardest time. They will be the ones begging me to go with them.

I know too, they won't leave me in a mess. I will have everything paid off next month so I will be ok on most everything like that. I know too they will send me money, they have said that.

It's going to get harder though on me as time gets here. I know by the time they leave I will be a mess. His sister said she would be here to take care of me and I know she will but like she said it's not the same as Susan.

I think it will be an interesting experience for them. They were going over some of the info last night at the cookout. Travis will fly to work every morning, 100 miles. That is the closest they can live to his job. I can't imagine flying to work and back everyday. The company pays for that. He gets 100. a day per deim. I think that means living expenses besides what he will make paycheck wise. I think he will make around 7 to 10,000 a month maybe more. I will have to ask him.

I know they will have a lot of fun in Canada. So much to see and a lot to do so I have to be happy for them but man is it hard and going to get harder. I would have been ok about this if I had Bill with me but now that I'm alone, I am scared silly.

I will be here by myself basically. My only option would be to go back to Ky. to my family but I'm not a Ky. person anymore.

My best friend is in a nursing home and I know she is not going to be around much longer so that's making it worse. We talked everyday and I went to see her a lot.

I get past one thing and then something else comes up for me to figure out how to deal with.

I know this isn't about RSD but I am just feeling sick and scared over this.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote